Meet Our Preferred Lender: Jim Perkins
March 26, 2020
Jim Perkins is one of our preferred lenders here at Baessler Homes. After being in the mortgage lending industry since 1994, Jim joined Elevations Credit Union in February 2017. When asked what he loves about his job, he said: "Helping people purchase their dream home in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to be creative/analytical."
We love having Jim as a part of our Baessler family - learn more about him with these fun questions!
1. You are up next for Karaoke, what’s your go-to song and why?
I don’t sing...this is for your protection!
2. Beach or mountains?
I have lived at both...Mountains hands down!
3. Favorite book?
I am Third by Gale Sayers
4. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Help Veterans in need
5. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Choc Chip Cookie Dough
6. What was the first concert that you went to?
Jackson 5 at Six Flags over Texas
7. What would you name your boat if you had one?
8. Which tv show would you want to be in and why?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Share a unique fact about yourself.
I was born Nicholas Raimo
11. Last song you listened to – what is it?
Tripping Billies, Dave Matthews Band
12. Flashback to when you were ten years old. What did you want to be when you grow up?
Placekicker in the NFL
13. What is the craziest thing you’ve done?
Going 140 MPH on a motorcycle with no helmet
14. What is your proudest achievement?
15. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Being with family, 3 gun competitions
To get in contact with Jim, you can find him on LinkedIn, call him at 970.213.1047 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.