Team Member Spotlight: Julia Meyer, Accounting Coordinator
October 14, 2020
Meet Julia Meyer, our Accounting Coordinator. Julia is as sweet as they come - she is loved around the office, and for good reason! When she is not in the office, you can likely find her reading a good book, doing CrossFit, spending time with her family, or traveling to a new place!
Get to know Julia with these fun questions!
1. Do you have any special talents or hobbies?
Paddleboarding, CrossFit, reading, rock climbing, archery, hiking, and more I'm sure I'm forgetting!
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Beach or mountains?
Beach in the winter and Mountains in the Summer
4. What is your favorite trip that you've been on?
Paris with my mom
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
Somewhere where it is warm year-round!
6. Favorite book?
If I have to pick one (so hard!), it would be The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy
7. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Travel anywhere and everywhere
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. What is the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
There is a town in Maryland where one of my favorite authors owns an Inn and Bookstore so I want to go stay there and go to one of her book signings
10. Favorite kind of ice cream?
Dairy Queen Heath Blizzard
11. What was the first concert that you went to?
12. What is your favorite holiday?
13. If you could be anywhere other than here, right this minute, where would you be?
At the beach
14. Flashback to when you were ten years old. What did you want to be when you grow up?
15. What are you happiest doing, when you are not working?
Sitting outside on a nice day reading