2019 Community Builder Scholarship
April 1, 2019
The Baessler Homes Community Builder Scholarship will recognize two students with $1,500 awards to apply toward their 2019/2020 academic year. The chosen students should demonstrate dedication to their education and generosity in serving their community.
One person will be chosen from each of the following categories:
- Category 1 – Baessler Homes’ Homeowner, spouse, or their children
- Category 2 –
- Baessler Homes Team Member's spouse or children
- Current Baessler Homes Trade Partner, spouse, or their children
Application & Selection Process:
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Permanent Resident
- Must live in Colorado
- Applicants must be enrolled at a College/University, Trade School or provide an acceptance letter from an accredited College/University or Trade School for the 2019/2020 academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing and possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
- Applicants must demonstrate an active participatory role in community service, athletics, military, or demonstrate comparable work experience
- Individuals awarded the Baessler Homes Community Builder Scholarship for the 2018/2019 academic year are NOT eligible to apply this year
- The deadline to apply for the 2019/2020 academic school year is Tuesday, April 30th 2019.
- Submission requirements:
Please submit all required items to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions regarding the scholarship and process can also be directed to email@example.com
DEADLINE IS APRIL 30TH 2019 — The selection process is completely anonymous and all personal information will be removed from the applications before submitted to the selection committee.
Winners will be notified by June 15, 2019
* A high school diploma or GED will be accepted in place of the unofficial academic transcript if you have been out of school for more than 5 years.