Baessler Homes COVID-19 Update
March 17, 2020
Our Baessler Homes Family is just that - a family made up of Team Members, Homebuyers, Homeowners, Trade Partners, and the communities we serve. The health, safety and overall wellbeing of each is our top priority.
With this in mind, Baessler Homes has been closely monitoring the rapidly-changing situation around COVID- 19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus), responding to new information as it arises, and working to try and prepare for all possible scenarios with the goal of continuing to safely serve you all. Out of an abundance of caution, we have taken the following steps beyond our usual high standards to provide the safest and cleanest environment we can:
If you're a prospective Homebuyer:
- Our Model Homes and Sales Offices are currently open by appointment only.
- We kindly ask that parties include no more than 4 people for all sales appointments and model tours.
- We ask that with this limited number of guests, please do not include children.
- Model Homes and Sales Offices will be cleaned after every visit to ensure extra cleanliness and sanitation.
- We are also offering FaceTime appointments so that you can meet with our Community Sales Managers and tour a model within the comfort of your own home.
- We will be greeting you with a friendly wave rather than a handshake and practicing social distancing.
If you're a current Homebuyer/Homeowner:
- We kindly ask that parties include no more than 4 people all homebuyer meetings (including Design appointments, Pre-construction meetings, Pre-drywall orientation walks, Orientation Walks, Final Walks, and Closings.) With this limited number of guests, please do not include children.
- Our corporate offices are closed to the public for the time being, with the exception of closings.
- Our Homeowner Services Team will not be conducting any scheduled workdays or Final Home Performance Reviews until April 20th, 2020, with the exception of emergencies.
- Emergencies include loss of heat in cold weather, loss of power that is exclusive to your whole home (not community-wide power outages), and complete sewer backups and a water leak that needs the water main to the home shut off.
- Please rest assured that if we have to schedule your Final Home Performance Review after the 1-year mark, workdays to address any warrantable items submitted before your 1-year warranty period is up, will still be scheduled and issues will be resolved. Please submit any warrantable items you would like addressed via email to HOS@baesslerhomes.com.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Stay safe and healthy!
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment.”